Regional Health and Safety Advisor
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Logistics and Distribution|
|Salary||£35k per year + car+ bonus+PMI|
Job Title: Regional Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: Circa £35,000 + car + bonus + PMI
Assured Safety Recruitment are partnering with a highly successful logistics business, who have achieved significant growth through both acquisition and organic growth, to recruit a Regional Health and Safety Advisor for their Midlands region.
The role covers several key logistics and transport sites working closely with the Site Leadership Teams to continually develop and drive health and safety. This is an exciting time to join the business with further growth and investment planned for the future.
- Providing Health and Safety education, advice and guidance to all Line Managers.
- Carrying out and completing risk assessments (Process, Workplace Transport, CoSHH, Manual Handling, PUWER etc).
- Assisting sites with Accident Investigations.
- Supporting sites to achieve Health and Safety targets based on best safety practice.
- Developing and implementing all Health and Safety associated policies and procedures, amending and updating as required.
- Delivering Health and Safety Training and developing Health and Safety presentations.
- Monitoring and Auditing Health and Safety
- Assisting with the maintenance of ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001)
-Experience of Health & Safety within a Warehousing or Transport environment or an environment such as manufacturing where there has been a warehousing/transport element.
- Experience of managing health and safety across multiple sites
- NEBOSH Certificate