Quality Compliance Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Logistics and Distribution|
|Salary||£28k per year|
Working for a Worldwide Logistics and Distribution Group to join a new business division providing pharmaceutical distribution and warehosuing services to a blue-chip pharmaceutical provider.
To provide a quality interface between all departments at site, and provide a link between Warehouse Operatives and Quality. Deliver training excellence and supporting the Team Leaders with the Quality Management System, responsible for Document Control
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
* Ensure all SOP's in use on the site are current and controlled in the appropriate manner.
* Be a point of contact for site deviations, site CAPA’s, log and track any raised
* Perform internal/external audits and provide reports when required
* Participate actively in cross functional meetings, investigating events and provide full reports
* Provide monthly QMS KPI reports and provide cover and assistance for Quality Administrator for general and urgent product release becoming a super user for the document control system.
* Provide training co-ordination for the site, and develop training initiatives and delivery systems with instructional training of operators using any training module appropriate to the task / procedure
* Collation of all temperature data including downloads of the data and ensuring the probes are fully calibrated to date
* Log all Customer complaints regarding delivery to Customer. Handle and log all complaints regarding in-bound delivery from manufacturer
Your Skills and Experience
* Experience in a Quality role
* Experience within a pharmaceutical environment is essential
* Excellent PC skills (ability to use all MS Office products to a high standard)
* Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
* Negotiating & Influencing
* Excellent written & verbal communication skills (at all levels)
* Attention to detail & excellent record keeping
* Ability to carry out Investigations to obtain the root cause
* Presentation Skills