Quality and Compliance Manager
|Salary||£38k - 40k per year + bonus|
Assured Safety Recruitment has been engaged by an industry leading verification and accreditation body. The business operates the most well-known and used scheme within their field and has seen significant growth in the last few years through new approaches and diversification. This is a great opportunity to join the business in a new strategic phase.
In the newly created role of Quality and Compliance Manager you will lead on the development, evolution and management of quality, compliance and risk management, and drive common approaches across the business. You will ensure services and products provided by the business achieve a high level of quality and consistency. Following analysis of current systems and process's you will recommend, implement and monitor new systems and process's ensuring the maintenance and development of ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
Duties and Responsibilities;
* Responsibility for the overall standards of assessments
* Ensure statistical measurement of data
* Be responsible for measuring and maintaining the effectiveness of all corporate processes
* Continuously develop, recommend and implement process changes as needed based on evaluation
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement and prevention. Establish criteria, metrics and goals to demonstrate quality throughout the organisation
* Responsible for taking the initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding quality issues with all customers (Internal and External) in a timely manner.
* Work with the Product Management to develop quality standards for all new services, then measure and report
* Ensure that SLA’s with Clients are managed and met
* Track quality trends, identify root causes, and implement appropriate preventative actions
* Attend and contribute at relevant meeting
You will have strong project management skills and have experience with Six Sigma/Lean, Prince 2 or similar structured methodologies with a foucs on process management.
You will have previous experience of managing ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 accreditations.
You will have strong IT skills and systems experience, idealy with CRM systems.
You will have strong communication and influencing skills both verbal and written and be comfortable working in a fast-paced business that is continually evolving and striving to improve its service offering.