Senior Quality, Environment, Safety and Health (QUESH) Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
Senior Quality, Enviornment, Safety and Health Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Length: 3 months
You will have ultimate responsibility for leading and developing the direction of the on-site QESH function. Key responsibilities include:
· You will provide Quality, Environment, Safety and Health expertise and ensure the site meets the rigorous standards of Coca-Cola European Partners.
· You will be responsible for motivating, challenging and leading a team of people and ensuring that they are engaged and delivering to the best of their combined ability.
· You will be a critical part of the on-site leadership team, a team of six talented people who collaborate with the Site Operations Director to make the decisions that affect the effective running of the site.
· You will contribute to and be guided by the central QESH team in adopting and maintaining best practice and be part of the greater European business sharing your learning and driving collaboration across our business.
· In addition to the central, quality and environmental experts you will have access to a central pool of specialists in Operational Excellence, Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability, NPD, New Initiatives and Commercialization who will advise and guide you to make great leadership choices.
Skills & Essentials:
· Drive, energy and passion as well as strategic insight, customer focus and exceptional leadership skills
· You might be an expert in a particular area but you will have knowledge and experience of all four critical aspects of this role: Quality, Health and Safety and Environment.
· You will understand the relevant management systems and have good understanding of statistical process control and customer/complaint management
· A drive to understand and adopt Good Manufacturing Practice is essential to succeeding in this role and the ability to assess risk and overcome obstacles is paramount. Food factory experience and a degree in sciences or equivalent, is essential to reduce the learning curve