Health, Safety and Environment Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||North West, UK|
|Salary||Competitive Salary with Bonus, Pension, 25 days|
Assured Safety Recruitment have been engaged by a significant manufacturing group, with multiple sites across the UK and Europe. The Group has a reputation for innovation and has seen significant expansion over the last five years through several high profile acquistions.
We are currently recruiting for a Health, Safety & Environment Manager at the Group's Manchester manufacturing facility. We are looking for an experienced individual to develop and implement the company's HSE strategy and promotie a positive H&S culture.
As Health and Safety Manager you will develop and deliver best in class H&S solutions.
Your role will involve;
- Developing & implementing improvement strategies in H&S and develop a safety culture.
- Ensuring H&S KPI's are fully integrated, and are applied to site performance.
- Acting as site expert on all H&S and employer liability claims
- Driving year on year improvements and reducing accidents and incidents, developing H&S management systems and improving site EL claims performance.
- Assisting all departments in the resolution of H&S issues and risk reduction measures.
- Ensuring key objectives are delivered on time.
- Implementating, maintaining and reviewing of the Group H&S policies, standards and procedures.
- Providing strategies to plan and organise work systems to reduce H&S risks and recommending suitable adaptations to plant, machinery and processes.
You will have experience in a production or transport environment and hold a minimum of the Nebosh Certificate, ideally working towards or holding the Nebosh Diploma. You will have has experience in shaping and developing a pro-active site safety culture and be able to provide demonstrable achievements in this area.