Health and Safety Auditor
|Salary||£33.3k - 35.7k per year + 35 hours p/w, 26 day hols, bonus, pens|
Health and Safety Auditor
Assured Safety Recruitment are activley recruiting for Health and Safety Auditors. You will join work as part of the Assessment Team for an industry leading contractor verification and accreditation body. The business operates the most well-known and used scheme within their field and has seen significant growth in the last few years through new approaches and diversification. This is a great opportunity to join the business in a new strategic phase. The organisation invest in their staff and are keen to support future professioanl development.
The role of Health and Safety Auditor, would be well suited to you if enjoy: are a technically strong health and safety professional, have with experience of health and safety within construction and or CDM projects or have experinece of auditing/verifying construction trade contractors documentation and policies. You will join an existing close-knit team in a positive working environment.
Here’s some further information about the role;
- You will work as part of a core team. The role is designed to be responsible for carrying out desk-top based Health and Safety / Environmental desktop (online) audits to nationally recognised legal standards.
- You will give a consistent, transparent, high quality and a customer focused service to organisations seeking health, safety and environmental accreditation.
- You will work with organisations to advise on health and safety policy matters, provide clear feedback on non-conformances and advise on key improvements.
- You will contribute to the technical legal content of the accreditation scheme to ensure that the accreditation is always relevant and fit for purpose and up to legislative standard.
- Attend business meetings representing the organisation
- Make recommendations on content of public documentation such as guidance documents, information on legislative changes.
- Share best practice to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation's processes and systems.
- You will have a confident approach to decision making and communication.
- You will have excellent compliance and analytical skills and enjoy auditing and/or assessing.
- You will hold the Nebosh Certificate or equivalent health and safety qualification.
- You will ideally have experience of CDM and/or have worked within the construction or property related sectors.
- Experience of auditing and verifying constrcution trade contractors documentation and policies.
- Practical experience as a health and safety professional.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports.
- Lead Auditor qualification is desirable but not essential.