Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
|Area||South East, UK|
|Salary||Up to £40,000|
Location: Milton Keynes
You will have ultimate responsibility for leading and developing the direction of the on-site HSE function within a busy maufactuirng environement.
Key responsibilities include:
· You will provide Quality, Environment, Safety and Health expertise and ensure the site meets the rigorous company wide standards
· You will be responsible for motivating, challenging and leading a team of people and ensuring that they are engaged and delivering to the best of their combined ability.
· You will be a critical part of the on-site leadership team, and effective running of the site.
· You will lead the Facilities team in adopting and maintaining best practice sharing your learning and driving collaboration across our business.
Skills & Essentials:
· Drive, energy and passion as well as strategic insight, customer focus and exceptional leadership skills
· You might be an expert in a particular area but you will have knowledge and experience of all three critical aspects of this role: Health and Safety and Environmen with previous experience of ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001
· You will understand the relevant management systems and have good understanding of statistical process control and customer/complaint management
· A drive to understand and adopt good manufacturing Practice is essential to succeeding in this role and the ability to assess risk and overcome obstacles is paramount. Previous HSE manufacturing experience is essential in a high hazard environment coupled with a ideally Nebosh Diploma or equivalent