Health & Safety Manager (HSQE)
|Salary||45-50K plus Car, Benefits|
Our client is a leading support services firm to construction, engineering and general industry they are seeking to recruit an experienced QHSE Lead to take ownership for all aspects of QHSE management, training and services. A leader in their field, they pride themselves on being innovative, technologically creative and on their ability to continue to extend their competitive advantages within the market.
The successful individual will provide the technical expertise required to members of the leadership team, ensuring knowledge on industry best practice and legal requirements are kept abreast of. As part of the role, you will work closely with both the Site Manager and the UK leads to drive the Health & Safety agenda across the business. This role forms part of the wider network of sites based from Huntingdon, ensuring the efficient management of projects and sharing of best practice.
With a strong background in Health, Safety & Environmental Legislation, you must be able to contribute to general management and decision making. You will drive a culture of clear communication and share information through a variety of reports and presentations.
Applicants will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- NEBOSH Certificate/Diploma;
- Excellent knowledge of HS&E legislation;
- Able to communicate effectively to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Experience in Construction, Electrical, Engineering, Logistics beneficial
- Knowledge of CDM, RAMS and Dangerous goods beneficial.
- Able to prepare and deliver H&S training and inductions.