Health & Safety Manager - HSE
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||West Midlands, UK|
|Salary||£35k - 38k per year + Benefits|
We are recruiting for a ambitions, growing fast paced manufacturing company based in Lichfield Staffordshire.
The expanding plant is currently seeking a highly driven and Health & Safety Manager to partner with the Site Leadership Team to implement processes and programs to establish and maintain a safe work environment across the site
At a high level, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining Health, Safety & Environmental and Asset Risk Policies, Processes and Programs
- Knowledge of management systems 14001/18001 would be beneficial.
- Identifying and effectively managing risks in the business to ensure the site meets legislative requirements
- Providing sound OH&S operational and strategic advice and coaching to site leadership
- Assist the business to build a positive safety culture across the site
- Organising and coordinating training
- Conducting audits and investigations
- Risk/Hazard Identification, Risk Assessment & Control
- Report on and analysis EHSR trends and statistics
- Injury Management Process (claims process, suitable duties, rehabilitation)
- Continuous Improvement Projects such as food safety
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Nebosh Certificate
With imminent growth planned and clear long-term business goals this is an exciting time to be joining.
Assured Safety Recruitment was created to fill a perceived gap in the Health, Safety and Environment recruitment market; moving away from volume recruitment to people focused recruitment. We have an unrivalled track record in delivering Health and Safety recruitment solutions. Our depth and breadth of expertise few can match, making us the perfect allies whether you are looking to recruit or seeking a new role.