National Health & Safety Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||East Midlands, UK|
|Sector||Logistics and Distribution|
|Salary||Competitive Salary and package|
Assured Safety Recruitment is partnering with one of the world’s leading logistics providers to recruit a National Health and Safety Manager for their UK operations. The National Health and Safety Manager is based within the central Corporate Team.
About the role;
- You will manage, lead and champion Health and Safety across all internal business divisions coaching the team to achieve a vibrant safety culture.
- You will ensure the central health and safety team provides excellent advice and solution implementation deliverables.
- You will engage with senior managers, clients and external stakeholders and lead the corporate health and safety team to support and drive sites to improve health and safety, ensuring compliance and standardisation.
- You will manage a programme of audits in line with company standards and OHSAS 18001.
- You will monitor Health and Safety trends and leading improvements
- You will either have previous logistics experience or have experience in a high risk industrial setting such as manufacturing, oil and gas etc. within a complex multi-site business.
- You will have previous experience of managing a field based team to achieve national/group health and safety KPI’s.
- You will hold a level 6 qualification such as the NCRQ or Nebosh Diploma.
- You will have demonstrable strong leadership and engagement skills, with good stakeholder engagement experience.