Health and Safety Assessor
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||London / South East|
|Salary||Up to £35,000 + bonus|
We have been engaged by an industry leading contractor verification and accreditation body. The business operates the most well-known and used scheme within their field and has seen significant growth in the last few years through new approaches and diversification. This is a great opportunity to join the business in a new strategic phase.
The role of Health and Safety Assessor is well suited to a technically strong health and safety professionals, who enjoy a structured approach, have an eye for detail and are committed to improving standards within industry.
Here’s some further information about the role;
- You will work as part of a core team. The role is designed to be responsible for carrying out Health and Safety / Environmental audits to nationally recognised legal standards.
- You will give consistent, transparent, high quality and a customer focused service to organisations seeking accreditation.
- You will work with organisations to advise on H&S policy matters, provide clear feedback on non-conformances and advise on key improvements.
- You will contribute to the technical legal content of the accreditation scheme to ensure that the accreditation is always relevant and fit for purpose and up to legislative standard.
- Attend business meetings representing the organisation
- Make recommendations on content of public documentation such as guidance documents, information on legislative changes.
- Share best practice to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation's processes and systems.
- You will have a confident approach to decision making and communication.
- You will have excellent compliance and analytical skills and enjoy auditing and/or assessing.
- You will hold the Nebosh Certificate.
- You will ideally have experience of CDM and/or have worked within the construction or property related sectors.
- Practical experience as a health and safety professional.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports.
The role is largely office based with occasional travel. If you would like to express an initial interest in this position please email your CV or contact Katie Pickrell on 0121 268 3149 for an informal discussion.